cant login to sl for nearly 2 day

kazza Avon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i have sent a ticket in  nearly 2 days ago and still cant  login i have asked for update on wots going on but heard nothing can someone help me please i spend alot off my time in sl and money too i dont know why i cant login  sent ticket but i havent heard a thing very frustrating  kazza Avon

5 answers to this question

When you submit a support ticket, you should usually expect a response in a week or two.  If you aren't asking for something that actually requires a Linden's attention (something like reinstating a closed account, or removing the block from an IP address, for example), it's typically faster to come here and explain the problem.  We're all SL residents like you, but we've seen most of the common problems many times and can often offer decent solutions.

So .... why haven't you been able to log in for two days? What viewer are you using?  On what kind of computer? What happens when you try to log on?  How far does it get?  Do you get an error message?  What have you tried already?

You can add more information to your question by clicking on the Options link in its upper right corner and selecting Edit.

duplicate - http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Technical/I-CANNOT-LOG-IN-TO-SL-IT-SAYS-MY-COMPUTER-CANNOT-BE-ACCESSED/qaq-p/1025137 (unless that issue has been resolved and you are facing a new one now)

if you have sent a ticket you have done all you can do at this point. i understand the frustration, but all you can do is be patient and wait for response to your ticket.

add info/comments to your post by using options > edit.

Ah! Thank you , Bee. I was not aware of the OP's earlier post or I wouldn't have bothered writing my response. Now that it's clear that this is an blocked IP address, there really is nothing she can do but wait patiently for a response to her ticket. Only LL can lift an IP block.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.