Marketplace Borked

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ok, well I just got in there (had not been able to for about 8 hours - so don't know how long this window of opportunity will last this time).

It's not showing a transaction made earlier today - which however has been sent to my email and is in the transaction history on dashboard...

soo yes, seems that maybe there are more problems...

BUT good to finally have an acknowledgement there is a problem from Linden Lab.

Emma :\ 

I have not been seeing any of these issues but another post on DHCP routing got me thinking that their might be some network issues where peering is not resolving correctly.  LL uses mostly L(3) and I know they have had some outages over the past week and Akamai had major issues yesterday though I don't think they use Akamai, I know they do use Amazon which in turn uses Akamai for some of their routes and the Marketplace Content. 

If you reset your router and reboot your PC you should be able to fix any network issues which I have a feeling is the problem since I have to yet see any issues but I do my work off of the worlds largest private fiber network which almost never has issues.

Hi all,

A notice went up on the Marketplace web site a couple of hours ago, and I'm just getting to the forums for a quick note. We are still seeing login failures which are resulting in other issues, such as search results not being correct. The problem is being actively worked, and we'll update the grid status page once we have more information.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for your patience.

Brooke

Welcome to LL support.  It took them 5 hours to discover there was a problem with SLM and then they close the ticket and think its fixed and resolved when its not.

sighhh - gotta love LL support and customer service.  At least Brooke posted once to repeat what the grid already said and didnt provide one bit of extra info.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.