Best men's clothing stores?

Ricky40

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am doing some major clothes buying for my av and wonder if anyine has any good spots I should try? I have purchased items in Alpha male, and some in Horeenbeek, I believe it is pronounced. which seemed a bit pricey to me.

I wish there was like a website where you choose your style... punk, scene, sophisticated, preppy, gothic, etc and then it just shows you a bunch of stores with a few example items.  I look through blogs when I'm looking for clothes because its a nightmare searching for stores by hand.  Not fun at all, because 90% of them aren't styles you want, or they're just poor quality.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aoharu - my absolute favourite casual fashion shop on SL, with large men's selection as well. Dela would be another, but I don't think she has mens stuff. Quality is unmatched, besides her ads are some of the most beautiful in SL, the type that makes you want to buy everything in the store

Jomo - some of the best skins, male and female, as well as a couple of fantasy-style avatars and clothing. Theme is ethnic Chinese, so if you're not a racist dick then go check it out

Grasp - very good grungey/urban jackets

Find A.S.H. - really great hairstyles for men

• 6 months later...

Hi Everyone.. I am oojam. There are so many best mens clothing tailors who are also available on the internet,  Like sunnyscustomtailor, on them i totally rely, because to designe the suits exactly according to the customers requirement is really tricky.

• 5 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.