Why can't I open the door and go into my SL house as I used to??

Tella Szondi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been away from Sl for some weeks, then I went back to my house some days ago, but it won't open the door and let me in my house. O tried again today, same problem.. The houses around me looks closed and noone semmes to be there. I still have my items in the house, but can't get in! Can anyone help?

3 answers to this question

Even if you can't unlock the door for some reason, you can always get in.  Walls and locked doors can't keep anyone out in SL.  Just use your camera to look inside.  Find a chair or a box or .... anything ..... to sit on, and SIT.  You're in.  If you have Double Click to TP activated in your viewer, you can use that option too.  Look at a spot, double click and ZIP!

Obviously, you aren't the only person who can get into your house that way.  I could too, if I knew where your house was. :smileyhappy:

• Like 1

You may have saved the wrong LM. Go to your dashboard > account > my mainland. You will see the name of your house along with its landmark. Choose "go to my home". There is no reason why the door would be locked for you. Then inside the house, you can lock/unlock the door from the controls panel.

If you still have problems, open a ticket > land and region > Linden Homes issues

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.