How do I write a ticket for issues in Marketplace,when all items keep getting removed as a seller?

Grayson Hallison

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a shop in MARKETPLACE, every item but 2 items I've listed have been flagged & removed.  These 2 items that still remain could be removed, they were posted more recently & have the same information as the previous flagged items. I don't have a clue why, or how to go about finding out why they are removing them. I have double checked keyword spamming & description PLEASE HELP! I don't want to keep listing for fear of being removed permanently. I have NO idea how to write a ticket to request some assistance from MARKETPLACE either. If anyone can help steer me in the right direction, it'd be greatly appreciated, thanks!

1 answer to this question

Here is the info on marketplace listings in case you haven't found it : http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Selling-in-the-Marketplace/ta-p/700193

And here is where to turn in a ticket; just choose Marketplace from the listing. https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

One thing I CAN mention is that a friend of mine had items that kept getting marked as ADULT when they were not, hence not being able to be seen by the most folks. It turned out that -- at that time -- the key work scanner or whatever was picking up words that were WITHIN words. So if you had something like "brass", the search spider seemed to be picking up br"ass" if you get my drift. I do not know if that has anything to do with the removal of your items, but it might be good to check. Hers were not removed but that was some time ago and the rules may have changed.

Good luck. I hope you figure out what the issue is. Perhaps sending in a ticket will help. Can't believe you are the only one affected.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.