Help....I need to hire a couple who dances professionally the flamenco/latin dances in sl

desireme Fallen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been searching forever...Help!  Does anyone know of anyone who dances professionally the latin dances, like the Flamenco, rumba, and other latin dances.? I wish to hire them for a party, I am giving in second life next week and I am down to the wire.  Any suggestions?  I tried the route of just getting the dance animations for a couple to dance it for me.  That did not acheive the vibe I wanted. Your answers are really appreciated!

Thank you

Desireme Fallen

Oh well if you cannot find the animations .... As you sure know, no one can move really free in SL. You can walk, run, crouch but when it comes to interactions or move beyond the standards its all about animations.

I have to agree that especiall latin dances are not well done in SL. Most look plain silly or dumb.

Monti

Thank you for responding, but there are professional dancers in sl, who custom make their own dance animations and import them back into sl.  One example would be the dance troupe Dramatiques, they do not use the standard purchased animations or pose balls such as you find for purchase in sl.  They custom make them outside of sl using real dancers and technology and import them back into sl for their performances in world.  I am seeking such a couple who professionally dances with custom made animations.  Such dance troupes and ballet companies in sl use that technology, which is expensive, and their movements are awesome, seamless, and appear visually stunning, as if you are watching a real live performance.  No jerky movements or pauses.  To see what I mean catch a performance of the Dramatiques and you will understand.  Smiling, and that is what I am willing to pay for.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.