Sign in to follow this  
Nacy Nightfire

Free on-the-go Blender training

For those trying to get a handle on Blender one resource not to overlook  is free Blender tutorial apps available on ITunes. I've  found that grabbing a moment here and there to watch these kind of tutorials on my Itouch had really improved my Blender skills.

Here's a link to one just announced on the ZBrush Central forum by its author Jason Welsh who is known for generously providing free training on You Tube and Zbrush Central, for many popular programs including Blender:

http://itunes.apple.com/itunes-u/3d-modeling-1-blender-2.5/id454180391

A  search on Itunes for Blender 3D will lead you to other great Blender training resources as well.

• Like 1

Jason has great tutorials for many different topics. I only knew about his videos on Youtube. Thanks for pointing out the iTunes versions. ^^

Hi Everyone!,

A very good overall learning guide(s)  [PDF and also some video] for both the older 2.49b and 2.5 series is here:

http://www.cdschools.org/54223045235521/blank/browse.asp?a=383&bmdrn=2000&bcob=0&c=55205

It is a guided entry into using blender and covers most things from simple control of the viewport up to video editing in a structured way.    It was meant to be used in the classroom, but can be used as guide to exploring blender by yourself.

• Like 1