Sinful Needs has limited available positions for hire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sinful Needs home is on the Atlan Tu Sura sim; Galathir Darkstone's shoppe full of top-rated demonic wear, skins, A4 HUD, customizable wings and the Sinful Needs rockclub well established for years inworld.  With the busy autumn and winter season approaching we are expanding our schedule specifically seeking late-night hosts.

Atlan Tu Sura is an adult dark roleplay sim, we welcome all the diversity Secondlife offers with few limitations given what Linden Lab permits - free thinking and age verified applicants only please : )   

Those interested in hosting 10pm-12m and 12m-2am timeslots, a rarely offered chance at a premier well-established club offers itself!    If you are interested in a job as dancer, host or DJ drop by and visit us - our sim, staff and patrons rule!  DJs must have prior experience; dancers and hosts need not be experienced with training gladly provided.

Pull up my profile inworld and send me an IM introducing yourself and I can further address any concerns or questions, if you like clubs you'll get a huge kick out of working at one... especially one as good as ours!

Unklebob Hotaling, Sinful Needs Club General Manager

atlantusura20110423D.jpg

Atlan Tu Sura slurl - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Atlan%20Tu%20Sura/200/128/23

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.