New to SL, Fast Learner yet Creative, looking for friends ^_^

Trancez

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I just started playing SL a couple months back with some of my WoW friends.

I'm seeking some SL friends for chatting and making friendships, I would describe myself as intelligent, introspective, competitive, creative, easy-going, generous, friendly, playful and stubborn(LOL) - were all not perfect, right ^__^

I'm into fashion (both female and male, I find male fashion harder to indulge in SL since it's a lot like shopping for diamonds in a haystack) I've recently tried making my avatar more androgynous in order to find more varieties in fashion. I'm a fan of euro fashion, Japanese/Asian fashion and the typical mid American looks. I'm not much of a hipster nor any sort of goth/dark scene fan.

I like sports, creativity, intellectual conversation, silliness, immaturity (I'm a grown up kid at heart), I'm naive and particularly PG minded - I try to stay respectful and honest to all those around me. I'm very fascinated by the arts in SL and attempting to learn the crafts involved in this game.

My avatar looks like me, my facial structure is pretty accurate, I just changed my build to be more androgynous and less built. I'm a fond of electronic music, I love all genres of EDM. I'm a huge fan of Asian and UK culture as well.

I try to be funny, as humor is the best way to make friends ^_^ however my humor is more immature, family guy esque, with a touch of nerdiness :3

I'm also into role-play - family role-play, school role-play, any role-play that allows me to act out as a loud, cocky character fits me best ^___^

I am pretty cosmopolitan and I'm not bothered by much, I definitely know how to listen and give my wisdom pool of advice of a mid 20s adventurer in the virtual lands of thee second life. ^_^

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.