Help keep animal food free in Second Life

WADE1 Jya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

@madman: I'm not playing to "keep up"... SL is fun for me & I'm sure not... mad* about this, far from it :matte-motes-asleep-2: I'm just seeing poor categorization so I suggested change of the system. Several animal creators have voted for this change because it makes sense for everyone.

Also I don't think that "people are dumb". You misjudge my feelings entirely.

*not sure but I think Lindens want a family atmosphere here so you should probably avoid using expletives.

@mickey: I do get what you are saying... thanks for offering advice. I am aware customers can find us by keyword search instead & that the categories are different sizes. This JIRA is about improving a category, and getting products in the right category.

Please don't assume what I am feeling. The JIRA is not saying that it is unacceptable to make subscription-based consumable goods or saying these items must go. Consumables just need a seperate category outside of Animals. Myself, and several other SL animal creators are precisely saying we do not want to be "mixing in" with subscription-based items.

We like just to create animals with no cost after purchase. What we see out there is customer hesitance (thinking all SL animals have costs/needs) & an anticompetitive situation, all created by subscription-based consumables (which are not animals) being sold in the Animals category. So we request category change.

Poor categorization  you say hmm but all of the maket if you notice,, funny how you just picked the one you build and make ,, why not do that for all of the maket if you really believe that you it need better categorization. And yes I don't need to reminded of family atmosphere but that just your take on it that how my family work piss is not a cruse word and I believe I have that right to say it . And it wast block out so good luck with that .

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.