My magic box was removed (without my knowledge) - people didn't get their stuff but paid for it.

Albus Apfelbaum

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My magic box was removed from the land of a friend of mine.

I forgot to delete those things from my marketplace but people were still able to pay for my stuff - but they didn't get it.

Short form:

-Magic box was removed

-People pay money for stuff at marketplace

-People don't get stuff

-I didn't get the money

How can I give them their stuff and how can I get the money for it?
Or rather: How can I find out, who bought the stuff or tried to buy it?

4 answers to this question

What's the question?

Go to Marketplace and pull up the Merchant Home under My Marketplace.  From there look at you Transaction history.  It will show you who ordered what and the current status.  If the product is not delivered after a few hours, the buyer will receive their linden back

--Cinn

If you have a copy of your filled Magic box (well of COURSE YOU DO!) you can rez it again and resync and then you will be good to go. If you didn't receive the money AND they didn't get the product it isn't such a big deal. You can contact them by notecard inworld and let them know the items are then available. The only other way (should you not have a copy) is to make a new magic box and fill with your items. Not fun.

Good luck.

Go to Merchant home >> orders >> transaction history, where you can find who bought what and delivery status for each order.

Go to Merchant home >> inventory >> Magic Box status, on the left you should find your magic box is listed at Registered servers. Click on Remove if your magic box was removed and doen't exist anymore.

If your magic box doesn't exist, even if people try to buy your items on Marketplace, of course your items can't be delivered to them and people should get refund due to failed delivery and you won't get paid.

So you have to newly put a magic box somewhere in world so that you can take order from people and deliver their ordered items and get paid.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.