Sign in to follow this  
Ezrael Glenwalker

Is SL dead?

It's not dead (yet) but it does seem to be ill from numerous causes, most of them sadly self-inflicted by poor management decisions over the years.

Void Singer wrote:

wow, that first link was a trip down memory lane.... so many old friends acquaintances, and legends of the era...

Ever since I got on these forums, I've been dying to start feeling nostalgia for a "War In Jesse: Is It Upon Us?" thread...

Ezrael Glenwalker wrote:

Most Sims look like Graveyards these days. :mansurprised:

If you're talking about mainland that's because most people typically like to go the route of private sims. Private sims aren't connected to mainland and it also leaves a lot of empty dead space on mainland. Private land lets people be more creative with terraforming and land textures and lets you create a theme without being combared with your neighboring parcels crazy insane clown theme. :)

Definitely not dead.

Kenbro Utu wrote:

And yet another necropost.  What is up with all the necroposting lately?  

I know. I thought it was one I'd somehow missed (like that boat) and was on page 1 when I saw a post from Suella (which was very apropos, considering) and realized it was old news.