about Banning?????

alysia54

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When is someone going too tell us people tht CANT GET ACCESS in HERE..Whats going on??? DONT  TELL me SEND a ticket in,,cuz been there done tht..CALLED THEM...in fact..got a ROBOT.. I tell you something.... WILL never never buy Lindens from here again... never be a premium... 4 DAYS  and counting....!!!!!!!!  

3 answers to this question

Happy counting.

This is a forum where you can get help from Residents. You did right and sent ticket.  Demonstrations here actually will not help much.

I am not sure what actually your issue is.  If other Resident told you something about banning - yes you can be banned at someones land  or even region. Just simply accept it and go away. If someone is threating you with ban on Second Life you can fill in abuse report. You can easly also use block function and you will stop getting messages from that person.

If you somehow got banned by Linden Lab (I doubt, because you probably wouldn't be able to write here - but I can't be sure) there probably was a reason and you need to find out what is the problem and contact Linden Lab, not a forums here.

The best is to calm down. 

We can sympathize with you, but there's not a thing we can do about it.  We are not Lindens. We are all residents, just like you. 

When an IP address gets blocked, it's usually intentional.  LL does it when they detect an account irregularity (that is, you aren't paying your bills) or when an investigation convinces them that someone at the address has violated the TOS.  There are always a small number of accidental blocks, but it looks like there are suddenly more than normal.  The same thing happened once last spring too.  It's really maddening, but our answer here has to be the same.  If you think they have made a mistake, you have to file a support ticket or call Live Chat to let them know.  Otherwise, LL won't even think to look at your IP address and reverse the block.  They'll just assume that it was blocked correctly. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.