free 3d programs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Here's a whole list from Google search.

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&biw=&bih=&q=free+3D+programs&btnG=Google+Search

Would you like to have your thread moved to the builder's section, as I think you would get more answers there.

I'm not a builder nor a creator, but I can ask a mod which section of the forum is best for your questions, if you'd like?

ETA:  Hold on, I'm asking a mod which is the best place to put your thread so you can get the answers you are seeking.  You'd probably get more responses in the builder's section. 

Wings is a lot simpler than Blender.  You cannot use Wings for animations or poses unless there have been substantial changes since the last time I downloaded it. 

Blender is more difficult to learn, but there are tutorials out there (on the internet) specific to making poses and sculpties for Secondlife intended for beginners who are new to blender.   

Thanks Anaiya  for helping here.  This thread was sitting idle for so long, I have alerted a mod to see if this user will get more responses if moved to the creation forum/building section.  It may be moved; it may not.  

To the OP:  Good luck in your creating endeavors, and I hope you find the answers you seek.  You may enjoy the Creation Section of the Forums, also. 

blender has a lot of uses..the reason it can be overwheling is that you can see all the tools for just about everything it can do..

the trick to blender is sorting and getting used to the tools out of all those tools that you will be using for whatever it is that you are doing..

just like second life..it has a pretty big learning curve..but oncew you get an idea of what to use..the doors start to open pretty fast..

pretty soon it becomes second nature as what to use in it..it just takes a little time and some reading or video tutorials to get there..that and having the right scripts also..

it was a pain when i first opened it ..but a few days i was zipping around it pretty easily..once you get to that point it's just fine tuning hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.