No Second Life Premium Sign Up Bonus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Go to this page  & follow the instustuctions.

The support ticket page is found by clicking the Help tab at the top of the main page, then following the steps there. LL tries to get users to  look for answers to their problems in the FAQs pages & such, but you should probably skip all that at this point & just file a case ticket.

When you go Premium, you get $L 300/ week, either a free Linden house or 512m of tier that you can apply to land you buy, & $L 1000 after you've been Premium for 45 days. If you choose to pay annually, the package deal almost pays for itself. The only serious drawback is that if you don't pay your fees on time, LL can & will lock you out of your account until you pay up.

and if your account is pre 2006 then yearly usually does pay for itself, with the 400$L/week or higher stipend, this account for instance receives 500$L/week, and did not go premium until about a year ago.

ETA:
please note that if the account ever went premium in the past and then canceled it, it loses the old rate, and can only get the current one.

Peewee Musytari wrote:

Psst Void, I know it says that, but its not actually true. I  heard of people going back to basic and upgrading again later & still getting their original stipend level, so I tested it and same happened to me.
:)

ya i had gotten my 400 back when i went back to premium a couple of months ago..

maybe we are grandfathered in and it only applies after a certain join date?

thats just a guess..

i just know i kind of smiled when i saw my old rate hehehe..

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Peewee Musytari wrote:

Psst Void, I know it says that, but its not actually true. I  heard of people going back to basic and upgrading again later & still getting their original stipend level, so I tested it and same happened to me.

ya i had gotten my 400 back when i went back to premium a couple of months ago..

thats just a guess..

hehe It made me smile too 123.gif

Did you get a 2nd bonus? I don't think I did, so I assumed its a one off thing.

Peewee Musytari wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Peewee Musytari wrote:

thats just a guess..

hehe It made me smile too
123.gif

Did you get a 2nd bonus? I don't think I did, so I assumed its a one off thing.

well they did say after 45 days i will..i will have to look at when i actually went back to premium and then see..it may be close to 45 days now..

if i don't get it i'm not going to hound them for it hehehe

i did get a bonus the first time..

It's also worth noting that (i think) the bonus only applies if you are a brand new premium member. In other words, if you have been a premium member before, but downgraded to basic at some point and are now going premium again, you won't get the bonus (but you will still get the weekly stipend).

• 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.