No MP or Magic Box sale notifications

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My last two MP sales shown in order history, I received no email notice from either MP or Magic Box.

Also, while inworld I got an IM of two purchases from a customer, who contacted me because she did not receive them. Neither of these show in either MP orders or transaction history.

I've had a couple customers this month who let me know they tried to purchase from me, and got no item, just lost money!

I check my records & there is no record at all of these mysterious transactions & I receive no L$. So L$ can get lost in transit to us from a sale, and we have no idea (and no record) of attempted purchase until a customer inform us.

Luckily, these cases, although very worrisome, seem to be vanishingly rare. What I have been doing is starting a support ticket with Lindens for each & apologizing to customer that the system failed them. People are pretty understanding & happy I do the work to resolve with Lindens for them. I know Lindens are good and will eventually fix any failed transactions, but yes there has been a little of this trouble lately for me also.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.