New Photo/Picture Albums

Peewee Musytari

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I click on any of your pictures I have access to the horizontal list of your thumbnails through which I can scroll. Clicking on the "birth" one gives this error message: The message you are trying to access is not available. Unfortunately you (we) are not granted ability to erase the broken pictures. Only Lithium can do that.

Hi, just a quick update!  It looks like if an image was used in a post or a thread that was deleted, somehow it causes an error with that image in your album.  Lithium is working on a fix for this bug now. 

I am curious:  Has anyone tried to upload the image that gives the error, a second time.  If it is named the same..I wonder if that would change anything.  (Wild guess, I am no techy)  :) 

HI Lexie,

Yeah I updated mine again with the same name, but it gets a new URL or forum ID or whatever its called, so it isn`t technically the same image as far as the system is concerned.

WTG for finding out the cause though, as mine was a smiley that I used quite a lot, there is a good chance it had been in one or more posts that got removed, so that makes sense.

Does it mean more can get broken now until Lithium comes up with a fix?

Hi

Thanks for checking about the 2nd try on image upload.  I knew it couldn't be that easy  :(   Yes, I think more could get broken.  I do not think it is happening every time though, which is odd.  I will ask Lithium for an update tomorrow. 

Peewee Musytari wrote:

HI Lexie,

Yeah I updated mine again with the same name, but it gets a new URL or forum ID or whatever its called, so it isn`t technically the same image as far as the system is concerned.

WTG for finding out the cause though, as mine was a smiley that I used quite a lot, there is a good chance it had been in one or more posts that got removed, so that makes sense.

Does it mean more can get broken now until Lithium comes up with a fix?

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.