Weird thing on my market place

Isadora Corral

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

I have been ( for months) trying to sell on marketplace.... However....

Right after I started it took all my skins down and said the maturity ratings needed to be set to adult... So I changed it, relisted the items, and a few days later.... all my items where gone again but no reasoning for it. 

So I stopped trying to sell on it and recently decided to again... I made my first outfit and listed it... NOW it's gone too, no reasonings. 

Anyone know what's up?

Isadora Corral wrote:

Hello everyone,

I have been ( for months) trying to sell on marketplace.... However....

Right after I started it took all my skins down and said the maturity ratings needed to be set to adult... So I changed it, relisted the items, and a few days later.... all my items where gone again but no reasoning for it. 

So I stopped trying to sell on it and recently decided to again... I made my first outfit and listed it... NOW it's gone too, no reasonings. 

Anyone know what's up?

Are your viewing preferences set to show adult content?

• Moderators

Greetings Isadora Corral,

If you review your Magic Box status page you will see that the system is not reporting a Magic Box for your account.

Your Magic Box must remain in world at all times in order to deliver your products that are sold through the Second Life Marketplace.

This is why all of your products are showing as Unavailable on your Manage Inventory page.

If your Magic Box is in world then please follow these steps to reset the box.

1. Go to your Magic Box Status Page that is linked under your Merchant Home Page on the Second Life Marketplace and remove all of the Magic Boxes you have listed there.

2. Go in-world and "Touch" each Magic Box and select Reset from the popup menu that appears.

3. Wait. Do not reset your Boxes again during this time or you will risk having your Box show up with incorrect data and your items will remain inactive). The Magic Box colors will change during the communication process. Once the Magic Box returns to the default color, the communication process is complete and the Magic Box should be re-linked to the web site.

4. After the Magic Box color changes back to the default, go to your Manage Inventory page on the Second Life Marketplace and click on the "Sync Marketplace with Magic Boxes" button located on the right side of the page.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.