SL and IQ

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1898 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I always thought tomatoes were vegetables so i said tomato. But then I read some of your comments and looked this up on the internet: Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable?

Now I just feel like I have been lied to my whole life. :o

And here I thought I was being good and eating my veggies when really all I was doing was eating fruit. :smileysad:

ETA: it looks like I replied to the wrong post. sorry about that, see how upset I am. :matte-motes-bashful-cute:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was always told from my grandmother that veggies grew under the ground and friut was above the ground..

or was it that fruit had seeds and veggies were roots? bleh who cares ..they are all good nom nom's..i eat tomotoes both ways..like a friut just biting into it or like a veggie with my meals..

i can wear some tomoatoes out i tell ya hehehehe

just give me the bib and i'm ready to go hehhehe *winks*

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

omg! I thought carrot!

first I thought tomato but then remembered it was a fruit, so I settled on carrot. don't know why. that is rather odd.

Okay now I'm starting to get a little worried.....

is it cause of the whole carrot harvest day thing?

Void Singer wrote:

Dogboat Taurog wrote:

very true, but how many people do you associate with by choice that are obviously below your intellectual level?

did you include forums? >=)

PS

I thought broccoli,
I tend to focus on green things.

^^^^Here^^^^ is a true believer everyone. Learn from the Void.

Stbroc1_005.jpg

Void Singer wrote:

Dogboat Taurog wrote:

very true, but how many people do you associate with by choice that are obviously below your intellectual level?

did you include forums? >=)

no. i dont choose to associate with you and i dont think you choose to associate with me.

different meanings for the same word perhaps.

Deltango Vale wrote:

If browswers reflect the IQ of their users, what about Second Life?

Several years ago, Mitch Kapor called Second Life residents a bunch of kooks and weirdos. He was hopeful that Second Life would become more mainstream. Indeed, he was largely responsible for much of the Disneyfication that occurred in SL from 2007 to 2010.

I reflect upon a list of kooks and weirdos: Bobby Fisher, Richard Feynman, Coco Chanel, Vincent van Gogh, Virginia Woolf, Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Jimi Hendrix, Alan Turing, Rothko, Georg Cantor, Michelangelo, Charles Babbage, Mozart, Rene Descartes, Trevor Baylis, Roman Polanski... and it strikes me that some of the brightest and most creative minds in the history of the human race were considered kooks and weirdos.

Are SL residents a bit crazier than the average population? Yup. Brighter? Yup. Does this make sense? Yup. Is Linden Lab aware of this exceptional pool of talent and creativity in Second Life? I wonder.

i don't know, but i must have a short circuit.

the first thing i thought of was Oranges!

when I tried to make myself think of a vegetable, my brain registered a fatal exception error and i had to reboot.

i'm scared i've picked up a virus now because everytime i close my eyes now i see dancing celery stalks traipsing through my brain.

does any one have some dip?  i'm getting a bad case of the munchies watching this.

Perrie Juran wrote:

i don't know, but i must have a short circuit.

the first thing i thought of was Oranges!

when I tried to make myself think of a vegetable, my brain registered a fatal exception error and i had to reboot.

i'm scared i've picked up a virus now because everytime i close my eyes now i see dancing celery stalks traipsing through my brain.

does any one have some dip?  i'm getting a bad case of the munchies watching this.

It's just a side effect from being on Windows Vista! But Celery, wow, that's pretty hardcore. I'd recommend putting cream cheese on it.

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

I was thinking of broccoli!

^^^More Believers!!!^^^^

/me chants bring back broccoli, bring back broccoli...

I'm a bit worried - you've seen Muurrg haven't you? He's been looking particularly happy with himself since the disappearance of Our Lady of the Perpetual Silence. Do you think it could be connected?  Hmmm /me goes back to "curiouser and curiouser" to look for more clues. :matte-motes-nerdy::matte-motes-smile:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Void Singer wrote:

PS

I thought broccoli, I tend to focus on green things.

^^^^Here^^^^ is a true believer everyone. Learn from the Void.

I think you may have misread the signs, I tend to focus on green because most disgusting things are green, so I can avoid them.

• 7 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1898 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.