Process Credit Issue

Feralise

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm hoping someone's encountered a like situation to mine and might be of some help to me.

Basically I have a verified paypal (yes, linked to a bank account) as my billing information. Last night for the first time, I sold Linden on the LindeX and now have a balance on my account in USD. When I go to "Process Credit", I follow the prompts to enter the amount desired for withdrawl and enter my paypal email, same as the one I have on file for billing, and hit enter.

Instead of being prompted to re-enter my log in information, the screen merely appears again, only the sections for entering your paypal email and confirming it are now highlighted in yellow. Above the entry spaces is a yellow box that reads "Please correct the highlighted entries" and directly under that sentence, is "Please enter your paypal email address".

There must be something I'm missing here because I figured if I have a verified paypal as my billing info, I can likewise use that same paypal account for processing credit and having funds sent to. Am I wrong? The process seems straight forward, but maybe I'm overlooking a key step?

I've even purchased $L using this paypal, so I know it's properly linked and verified.

Could someone please help me here? I'm in no way misspelling my paypal email address, so what is the issue here?

Sounds like you're doing everything right at your end. I had the same set-up for years, until I had to 'temporarily' switch out my PayPal billing infor for a credit card that had more funds available, and was not allowed to change back to PayPal.

There should be no problems with processing your credit as you described. I would try again to make sure you had the PayPal e-mail address correct. If that still doesn't work, try calling the LL billing department.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.