Anyone else have issues viewing the Marketplace?

Love Leonoase

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have noticed a glitch, that prevents me from viewing all of the items listed on the Marketplace.

It is NOT the "adult" or other category, as I have signed in, and selected to view all categories and up to Adult maturity level.

I first noticed the glitch with one vendor, whom I know has many pages of items, but when I pulled them up, I could only see two pages of items.

I just tried browsing the marketplace again, and have come across the same issue.  I took a look at THIS item -

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KNG-EROTIKA-Leather-Pants-Boxed/2184762

At the bottom, there are at least SEVERAL similar items by the same seller.

When I click to visit the store however, only ONE item shows up in the entire store.

I've had this problem using two completely separate computers.

Anyone else aware of this glitch?

To all of you merchants, it is preventing customers from being able to see your products for sale.

Hi Love, I just tried going to that item and then to the store from that item. The entire store appears for me, so I'm not sure what is preventing you from seeing things. I'm using Firefox browser, if that's helpful. If it continues, file a support ticket - they have been very fast at replying these days and maybe they will be able to help you view the entire store.

I'm using Firefox as well.

I've had the same issue happen on my computer at the office, as well as my computer at home.

I suspect this must be happening with other people, because these are two entirely different computers, in different areas.

So Merchants, you might want to be aware of this glitch.

And I'm not sure how to file a "support ticket" myself.

MY bad...

I think the maturity level setting has changed.  I see now that you have to select "general, mature and adult" if you want to view ALL categories.

Personally I don't think this is a very consumer friendly setting, but at least I found it.  I can NOW see all items.

thanks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.