Mesh Enabled Sandboxes

Bry Baxton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Although I am not interested in uploading Mesh items at all currently (the meshes I made looked more like spagetti than anything remotely useful)  I am very interested in trying out the new 64X64X64 sized prims on the mesh sandboxes. I seen you had to pass the mesh tutorial which I did (10/10) but was not able to gain access to the sandbox. (said the area does not exist when I try and search for it). I read here that it may be because my mesh status was not upgraded and sure enough it said I had to take the test. (Although where it mentions payment into and mesh test the backgrounds were both green). I also read that sandbox entry was restricted to members of the mesh volunteers, So I again joined the group hoping I could gain access with no sucess. So failing that I responded to a similar thread but at that thread is older and may not be looked at I started this.

Does anyone know how I can get into these sandboxes to try out the new prim size?

Thanks

All I had to do was join the Mesh Volunteers group and have that tag active. I didn't do the tutorial as I have no intention of creating content. I just wanted to take  a look around. You may need to try several different sandboxes, although I had no trouble at all once the group tag was active.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.