Can Someone Selling On The Marketplace Help Me Please........

Carri1488303549

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I Have Posted Items For Sale On The Marketplace But Forgot To Name The Object. I See Where It Sais Edit Associated Object But It Wont Let Me. Do I Have To Start All Over And Take My Items Off And Name Them. Right Now It's just saying (object 1, object 2, object 3, etc.) Can I Fix This Without Starting Over

2 answers to this question

I would think starting over would be the only option, when i put my first items on sl marketplace i made the same mistake, and had to re-name all the items, then delete the old items from the magic box, and add the new ones, i am really not sure if there is a way to change the name of the items once they are already in the sl marketplace, cause as u sync them, it just reads the name from the item that was dropped in the magic box,

Not sure what you need to do. But guess you can change names inside magic box or delete objects and add new ones with new names.

If you need to rename objects inside your magicbox, just do it and then go to your inventory in marketplace and click "sync marketplace with magic boxes". Then go to edit your listings and click "edit associated object" and choose the new object name you want to associate with that listing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.