Rental Consultant/Advisor wanted

depolo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I'm nearing completion of my first rental development, and I am looking for an honest, dependable resident who is knowledgeable in the rental market to take up a position within my organisation to advise me on marketing, plot management, tenant relations, and to generally keep me right in the running of my portfolio.

The development should be ready to make available to prospective tenants as early as tomorrow, failing a last minute glitch.

I'd also love to receive your feedback on the Retail Plaza itself - buildings and layout, and point out anything that is not right, won't work or is just wrong.

The development consists of 12 retail units of varying size. Units 1-8 are standard, uniform units, unit 9 has yet to be built, but is going to be the largest unit on the development. Units 10, 11 & 12 are 'prestige' units, larger and individually built by myself.

The development uses the CasperLet Rentals System.

If you're interested, please message me with a brief description of your working style, past rental experience and your desired weekly salary.

Thanks for reading.

Matt DePolo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.