Mesh enablement trouble

Ranya Palmer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2832 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is there some sort of flag that makes the 'Model' option visible under 'Upload' in the Viewer?  I am not seeing it as an option anymore in the Mesh Project Viewer and I have payment info on file and have completed the IP test - and have uploaded mesh finea few weeks back.  My alt with neither of these gets to see 'Model' fine (but of course can't upload anything).  this happens on both Aditi and Agni.

Please help.

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm in Mesh Sandbox 2 in Aditi and Wild Rose in Agni - I've estate manager permissions there and can build.  I can rez prims and upload images just fine on both Aditi and Agni.

And yes I'm in the 'Mesh Volunteers' group.

And I've tried it on two computers now - just in case local settings was messed up - without any luck.

I fear I have the same problem, after succesfully completing the questionary saying I am now able of upload meshes

when I check my mesh upload status it always say the same:

Go to the Mesh IP Tutoria

You must first complete the Mesh IP Tutorial before you can upload mesh objects. 

Tried different browsers clearing cache, etc...

Please, any help would be well received

TY in advance

after reading all the forums, i am still unable to find anyone with my problem, to which i could ascertain what my problem is.

first ive tried almost all the mesh viewers, most 2.8.4 variants plus two 3.0.1 viewers.

my problem...

1-cannot see meshes, at all, any

2-from login to login i sometimes see the model upload in the upload window but its not there usually

i am.... enabeled in my dashboard, passed the test, got payment info

ive tried all the suggestions i could find here in the forums, nothing seems to work

im using a duelcore with 4gbram, and gtx260 video, windows xp

anyone with any reasonable suggestions?, would be most apprecieated

" Congratulations! You are now registered to upload mesh! "      Duh!!      when ..??

I too have this  Problem,  been  about 4 days  now  I waiting for   the status to change..????

Can you do your  Work around stuff   on me  too!  Please..... Charlar

Thanks in Advance.......

Hi Charlar,

I'm having the same problem as others are, 10/10 on the tutorial and it says I'm enabled for uploads, but then it never actually enables uploads for me and keeps saying I need to complete the tutorial.

Could you please fix my account?

Thank you,

Caer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2832 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.