my studio is gone i had a shop in new city

Allysa Nightfire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i had a shop in New city i went to check it and i cant  get  in  and  my  studio  is  gone  and its  not in  my  inventory   i  paid  over 3500  for it   and  i  want it  back  what  did u  do  with it   when  u  blocked us  from  entering   new  city

pissed  off    allysa nightfire

6 answers to this question

"Hon", you probably have a legit gripe here, but this forum is just a bunch of RESIDENTS trying to help. "WE" didn't do anything to your stuff. It sounds like your item got deleted instead of returned which was not good. Talking to the sim owner would of course be the best course. There could be plenty of explanations including the sim being taken back for non-payment of tier.

If nothing else, this is a good lesson why NOT to by No Copy items.  Things disappear. We don't get them back. If you have a copy still in your inventory you are OK. I know that's not what you want to hear, but it is the truth.

• Like 1

This is a communtiy chat with assistance provided by residents;  LL does not read this nor participate.

But, I do not think your issue is with LL,but rather with the sim owner.  Contact them for information and the return of your items.  If contacting the sim owner fails and you are a premium customer you can use Live Chat, if not you can file a AR but LL rarely gets involved in resident-to-resident disputes.

Hey Allysa, there's another thing you could try to see if you can find your studio.

When the sim owner returned your items, they probably did so in one "return all items owned by you" click.  That often means that items will be returned to your inventory in groups or coalesced.  When this happens the coalesced item can end up with a random name like "object" or "dining table".

When you look in your inventory (try your lost and found folder) grouped objects have a symbol next to them which looks like a little pile of boxes, rather than the normal single box.  If you find some of these, drag and rezz them as normal and you will find they might be a whole bunch of things.  You can now take them back individually and they will appear in your inventory under their original names, as single items.

To make looking for these group objects easier, sort the items in your folders by date, so the things which came into your inventory most recently will be at the top of your list.

Have a look at:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/How_to_retrieve_coalesced_items

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Coalesced_Object#Coalesced_Object

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.