Age Verification and Payment Info work in some places but not in others.

Billard Lexington

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Okay, so first off, when I start by trying to verify my age, it doesn't seem to work permanently. It confirms that I'm able to access adult content in-world, and I'm able to, but when I click on the Age Verification tab again, it just asks for my birthday again. According to a friend of mine, this might be affecting the second problem I'm having, with my payment information. When I go to the page for it, it says "You have Credit Card billing information on file," but when I go to the Mesh Upload Status page, and my profile in-world, it says otherwise. Is there any way I can fix these problems?

1 answer to this question

Do you mean age verification from your dashboard? You now only have to check a checkbox to get fully verified!

Regarding the other issue: I bet you have the new local payments system in place for your account. I had the same issue with my alt account that never showed up as having payment info on file although I entered them. And the mesh upload status didn't reflect that and also not that I completed the tutorial. I only got it solved by buying a small amount of Linden Dollars. Suddenly my alt has payment info used and the mesh tutorial was also recognoized as solved. So I would sugguest to simply buy a few Lindens. It's less troublesome than contacting support via support ticket. They couldn't solve it after one week...

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.