After logging in, it freezes on me.

DeeGarcia
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3371 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

As you are having problems with all viewers, it sounds like a bad internet connection. Check your router: unplug it, allow a few seconds and plug it back. Check your wire. Make sure you don't use wireless but a regular cable instead.It happened to me not long ago and it appeared my cat had chewed the ethernet cable! :smileyvery-happy:

3 answers to this question

As you are having problems with all viewers, it sounds like a bad internet connection. Check your router: unplug it, allow a few seconds and plug it back. Check your wire. Make sure you don't use wireless but a regular cable instead.It happened to me not long ago and it appeared my cat had chewed the ethernet cable! :smileyvery-happy:

Can you please post your computer specifications. Open Second Life to login screen and without logging in select Help > About Second Life and copy/paste your computer details from the window that opens. Use Options > Edit to add comments to your post.

Have you ever logged in and been able to use SL normally or is what's happening just started?

Archived