why arent my outfits saving in the clothing folder now?

Shahar Cartauld

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I havent been on in a few weeks and I just bought some new outfits.  I go into Appearance and save like I used to.  But they are only showing up in the outfits folder...not my clothing folder and I checked both boxes.  Is this a new glitch? and how soon will it be resolved?

Sorry, You all assume Im using Viewer 2, but Im on Phoenix Viewer.  

4 answers to this question

We are all assuming that you switched to a viewer based on V2 (Kirsten's and FIRESTORM are also based on that code). So in V2 viewers making an outfit only LINKS to clothing layers, shoes, hair etc. It does not make copy of them. This has both good and bad sides. If you want to actually make an old style outfit while you continue to use V2 or a derivative, you will need to make your own folder and do it manually making copies of each garment and putting them in the folder. Takes quite awhile so most likely something you won't want to do often.

I actually liked the former way better as I could put the outfits into different categories. Hopefully that will be an option somewhere along the way.

Here is a Linden doc that may help: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/tkb/articleprintpage/tkb-id/English_KB@tkb/article-id/57

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.