ruining SL playing experience

Martin1 Steampunk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Why id it that u at LL felt it necassary to remove all viewers but your **bleep**ty ass v2 and firestorm which both programs suck ass. things have been fine for 12 yrs usin the viewers that have been available to us. Myslef as well as almost every person i know hates your desicion to do this and i know that by u doin this u will lose more ppl from this game, unless that is yuor intentions and u just want to drive all away, which i could understand since u ppl r makin money hand over fist from this game. i think it just sucks u feel the need to ruin the gaming experience we have all enjoyed just cuz u feel like it. u should have just left it alone.

4 answers to this question

Hmmmm... 12 years? You must be coming from the feature then. This also might explain your weird spelling! Here in 2011, we still have proper words like "you" instead of the vocal "u". But it's also the wording or such unqualified statements that Firestorm sucks ass only because you don't seem to have interest in reading a manual or watching a tutorial video on how you can archive a close to Viewer 1 look makes any further discussion obsolete as you don't seem to be interested to get an answer to your question anyway.

Good rant.  Unfortunately, Lindens rarely come here.  We're all SL residents, just like you.

Just so you know, LL hasn't removed any viewers at all. You can still download and install 1.23 (currently still the fourth most popular viewer among SL residents) and a full range of third party viewers at http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Alternate_Viewers .  If you're ticked at the current version of the V2 viewer (who isn't?) but are still interested in running a previous version, you can get any of them at http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Category:Release_Notes .

If you actually have a question, feel free to add to your post by clicking on the Options link in its upper right corner and selecting EDIT.

U r preachin to da choir on dis 1.  Man-ee ppl tink dat viewer 2 is no gud!

Yuor rite 2 B mad.  U culd use another viewer though.  There are many 3rd party viewers made by other ppl dat R ok.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Third_Party_Viewer_Directory  <=== dis is list of other veoowers.

I hope that this helps.  Adolescent Rant is not my first language so please forgive any gramatical  or usage errors.  It's hard to find a good a refference on this dialect.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.