Latest V2 upgrade a giant step backward

Caliban Jigsaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As a rule, I stay with the LL V2, for inventory control and the ability to save my various costumes and stage characters in folders for quick change during a scene.  That said, the latest version of V2, updated a few days ago has rendered my Landmarks unusable.

I keep LM's stored in folders, for ease of access.  Now, upon first accdessing the Landmarks tab, all folders or expanded.  To select "collapse all" collapses all folders, not just the section selected.  In addition it doesn't allow me to add a new folder in the main LM section.  I can add folders within a folder there, but not create a new sorting aid at the highest level.

YO LL!!  This is NOT a feature!  This is a hindrance!!

Thanks for reading

Caliban

its a feature added by those who have no clue what the use cases are, how people actualy use it.

Plus the performance of 2.8 is amazinging twitchy, just clicking on an inventory item causes little hang ups.

Lets just say, the user experience with V2 is enough to make you want to just leave, its suppose to get better, but by 2.8, the core experience has declined.

I was at a live show, the vocals were totatly distorted, the performer asked does it sound ok, and someone said it sounded great. That exactlyl what you hear from people who think V2 is so great.

Shiori Carter wrote:

its a feature added by those who have no clue what the use cases are, how people actualy use it.

Plus the performance of 2.8 is amazinging twitchy, just clicking on an inventory item causes little hang ups.

Lets just say, the user experience with V2 is enough to make you want to just leave, its suppose to get better, but by 2.8, the core experience has declined.

I was at a live show, the vocals were totatly distorted, the performer asked does it sound ok, and someone said it sounded great. That exactlyl what you hear from people who think V2 is so great.

I was at the local store yesterday in RL, and someone shouted VIEWER 2 IS GREAT then started shooting all people in the store. It's a miracle I'm still alive. 

Seriously, go somewhere else to create drama. Shiori Carter asked for help about an actual issue, and you're not helping.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.