filed case bug stopped my ordered from being delivered wuts next

nyannya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

jus a little patience and my items were redelivered might b missing one or two items oh well ask merchant for redelivery or go 2 SL and file a case again on other items or jus take the loss my mistake
i made a stupid mistake of buying multiple items at one time thought i was kool that i can go shopping on my android while i was at work stupid me but being on SL is the greatest thx every1 sorry if i wasted ur time lol

4 answers to this question

i ordered and paid for 4 items that said they were delivered but its not in my inventory i contacted vendor with no reply

i filed a case #01181361 with SL

it stated that a bug was the problem and the problem is resolved

so wut happens now it's not my inventory and i wasn't reimbursed

It's hard to be sure, with the details you provided, but it sounds as if you have reached the end with this one.  If LL has closed the case, they are essentially saying that it's for you to work out with the vendor.  You can keep sending the vendor polite notes to encourage some response, but there's no way to force him to do anything.  Time to move along?

BTW, there's no way to tell whether this was the problem in your case, but just remember in the future ......  (1) Don't order more than one or two things at a time.  The shopping cart can be flaky.  (2) NEVER order things from Marketplace unless you are in world to receive them at the time.  If they are undeliverable, they will be discarded by the system ... not saved for later delivery.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.