restoring account on administrative hold

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

my main account got put on hold for money overdue, after a lot of struggeling I manage to get a positive usd ammount again but it is still on hold and clicking on restore account gives an error because the amount due is neggative, afterall I have a positive balance now.

live chat or creating a tickit is not posible with account on hold and don't feel like calling the long distance billing phone number as it would cost me several $ per minute.

Any sugestions? would filing a jira help?

ps. yes this is an alt.

you could communicate with them through emails..

maybe use the email contacts from the ones you had gotten when they put the account on hold..

i've never been in the situation..so i am just making a suggestion that those may be the certain ones you want to contact..

myself i am in the states and i just use a cell phone to contact them rather than my land line since my rate is better on that and it is like calling next door..

unless you are over seas or something..

Creating a JIRA will not help as there is no problem other than your main is on hold.  It does sometimes take a bit to clear the hold so be patient.  This is a billing issue and nothing that Live Chat could do for you.  You can try filing a ticket under Support by clicking 'Help' at the top of the main login page on the web (secondlife.com).  However, since it is a billing issue, I am not sure how much help they would be, either.

ok finally am able to log into forums and support claims the account is active and should be able to log in after changing the password, did that twice and still no luck logging into the viewer and still get the message that there is a problem with the account and should contact support.

The account is no longer visible in groups like it is banned but it is not banned, just on administrative hold, anyone got any other ideas to speed it up until I can try live chat? Everyday I can not get on is costing me money because I can not respond to problems my renters have, even IM to email is not working right now.

ok I have to thank BradleyH Scout for personaly digging into my problem both for my tickets as the live chat, he actualy just fixed the problem as I logged into the live chat, makes me wonder if Scouts are assigned serries of accounts so you always get the same person or maybe I just got lucky.

Anyway he was very polite and profesional and even let me know what the root of the problem was, in this case it was the cronjob that syncronises accounts after the administrative hold was resolved.

so congierce support is still working, maybe not as fast anymore as in the past when a linden would show on your land within a few hours after filing a ticket.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.