Bogart's Jazz Club is Hiring New Hosts/Hostesses and Managers as well

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you looking for a employment in the world of Second life? Well look no further. Bogart's Jazz Club which is owned by the Franks Entertainment Group is hiring new hosts and hostesses.

Applicants must be at least 90 days old, 21 years of age or older in real life and know their way around some of the second life commands such as ejecting, handing out notecards and landmarks, handing out VIP memberships to guests, assisting our entertainers, and so on and so forth. Bogart's Jazz club is a formal attire establishment only, so you must be able to wear formal attire as well.  Hosting experience is a must, but you will also receive training too.

We are also in dire need of managers as well.  If applying for a management position, you must be able to work as a normal host or hostess first so that we can evaluate you to determine whether you would be a best fit for a manager, must be able to show up for all your shifts as well as cover other shifts needing coverage, managers must know how to send out group notices, assist with issues that arise with other staff members guests and entertainers, must be able to dedicate at least one day a week to be the manager of the day for a whole day, all managers will be required to handle other duties such as handling schedule issues, hiring new hosts and hostesses, assist with our VIP groups,  check daily traffic, assist with the shops, assist with ban/eject reports, managing DJ'S/Singers as well as post club events.  Some training will be provided for some of these tasks.  We are also looking for night managers who can be available to work between the hours of 6PM-12AM SLT most days of the week too.

Currently, we are hiring for overnight shifts, early mornings, Fridays between 12PM and 6PM SLT as well as weekends throughout the day.  We are also hiring hosts and hostesses who want to fill in for other hosts/hostesses who cannot work a shift they are scheduled for.

We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you feel you have what it takes to be an outstanding host or hostess, please IM Sue Hammill or myself for a job application.

Please note that I do not always read these forums so if you need to contact me, please send me an IM or send a notecard to me.

Teleport to the club by clicking on the link below.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Franks%20Place%203/213/127/22

Thank you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.