WANTED: Reliable, Goal Driven, Dedicated Business Partner

biancabuttons

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello There :matte-motes-smitten:

My name is Bianca! I am in the process of starting a very exciting clothing designing project and I am looking for my business partner!

If you say yes to these questions, then please read more!

Are you looking to make real money with a second life business, with a large estimated income from this project?

Are you reliable?

Are you SUPER goal driven?

Do you know how to make SL fashion?

Are you serious about making a name for yourself in second life?

If you said yes to these questions, please look over the qualifications and contact me in world to discuss further!

Qualifications-

1. You MUST be familiar with Second Life and how to use it, 1 year or more experience preferred, but willing to train a skilled candidate i.e., how to build, how to set items for sale, etc..

2.You must be familiar with designing clothing for second life avatars, 2 years or more experience preferred, but willing to train a skilled candidate.

3.You must be willing to spend at least 15 hours a week on designing clothing, with goals to put out at least 1 new designs out a week once store launches. While store is in project stages, you must be willing to put out 2 designs a week.

4.You must be willing to go 50/50 with me on all expenses for the business.

If you think you may be qualified for this amazing business venture, then please contact me in world so we can discuss more! Please be ready to show me some of your designs . 

Due to the fact that I do not want my project ideas stolen, I will not be discussing what the project is with anyone until I feel you may be a qualified individual.

Thanks for checking out my post!

Contact me in world - biancabuttons Resident     :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.