ADAM&EVE Productline in everyone's Lost & Found? A DD Screwup?

Toysoldier Thor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ROFL.... hey dont shoot the messenger!!  I just copy and pasted the LL Official grid status to this thread. 

PS... I just got a GROUP NOTICE urgent alert from one of the groups I belong to... warning all about the LL Library VIRUS!

:)  Seems LL is doing a great job quelling fears across the grid that the mistake they made is a mistake and is not a virus.

awwww Toy! no gun in my hand, terrible aim anyway. I tried the link posted here, and then the one in the actual Status Page and that was the result both times.

Yes, the virus rumors are running rampant as many groups are buzzing about it. I really don't see how it's a virus, it's just a good old fashioned mistake.

Hope LL at least apologized to you for openly publicly release your BETA products to the SL grid.

So now a question to you Sachi....

How does a Mechant get to place some of their products into the LL main Library as an offering to the entire SL grid?  If I wished to create a small set of Library Landscape Sculpties ... how do I accomplish this?  How did you get your products into the LL main Library?

This would be incredible PR Advertising of a Merchant's productline.

Just as an FYI - if you turn the library off in debug and then try to do a character test to rebake yourself if you get caught in the endless loop of clothing not downloading... You can't. The library needs to be available to access the test avatars. (that's been my experience, anyway. YMMV)

And the new avatar stuff looks great, and didn't steal my lindens!

*heads back into lurk*

My only experience of creating items in the library is of being invited. We can make good quality avatars swiftly. I would imagine it depends on what they are looking to have in there. If they are looking for the items that you make and they are good quality chances are you might be invited?

The rest you'd have to ask LL as it's not my decision.

As to marketing, there are nice elements and negative elements involved in creating for the library, not least days like today when I had to deal with overwhelming IMs, notes and even accusations of trying to take peoples Lindens. I'd have swapped my day with you happily! However in spite of that I have been in SL a long time and I am proud to be asked to make items for the library.

Disclaimer re Pirate pregnancies:

sachi Vixen takes no responsibility for any virtual children conceived through too much pirate excitement and rather than claiming the 5th amendment claims the yarr! No 'black spots' were harmed in the creation of this post!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.