Any way to 'archive' an island?

Ryken Redgrave

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not sure if I'm going to be able to keep my island, but I've put enough work into it that if I have to pull the plug on it, I'd like to archive it in such a way that if I get one again in the future, I can 'push button' return it to the way mine currently is.

I doubt this is even remotely possible, especially for the terrain of the island ... but even if it was just the prims/locations/etc, that would be helpful.

Any utility that could help with this?

The Terrain is the easiest thing to save, you just go to Region/Estate & download the RAW file. When you get a new sim you upload the same RAW file to that one and taa daa instant terraforming. :) Obviously you would need to keep a note of your ground textures, but you can take a screenshot of that page & mark the texture names on it.

I agree with the previous poster about packing everything else in rezzers. Also take lots of pics & if you have any expensive items that are no copy I would take those back to inventory & make a note of their coords for placing them out again manually.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.