Sign in to follow this  
MaxTux Wonder

Problems with physic shape

I've problems with physic shape, i made my custom physic shape as you can see from the pictures belove, when i try to walk trough the posts i fall down...

Someone can tell me why?

Snapshot_001.png

Snapshot_004.png

Ithink you only need the flat ring if you want to be able to sit on it. Instead, you can use a vertical cylindrical wall that will stop you walking off under the flat ring.

• Like 1

I have a problem with fysical shape as well, but its of a different kind.

When I try to upload the fysical shape it doesnt have the right rotation. In my 3d program both mesh and fys. shape have the same rotation when I export them to colada. But once I try to upload it, the fys. shape is rotated 90 degrees.

fys-shaperotation.jpg

I don't see a way to rotate the fysical shape in the uploader. Am I overlooking something, or is there just no posiblity to let the uploader know how I want to fysical shape to fit over the mesh?

To make proper physics shape its dimensions has to match the object. More speifically the bounding boxes of them, when uploading the viewer matches them, that is why the collision shape looks deformed, its size is matched with the actual object. Tested and worked for me perfect