The resident who provided the previous content, if any, has replaced it with this generic statement.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Agreed that most wouldn't but Lana was a good friend of mine and had been since I met her 1989.  I miss her encouragement as she really got me motivated to get out there and succeed.  You know that kind of friend.  Someone who thinks more about what you do than you do yourself. OMG I'm rambling..So sorry.

Great Post!!  :matte-motes-big-grin:

Arkady Arkright wrote:

Peewee Musytari wrote: The adding of the switch has to be the fastest update to a new feature ever, but its good to see that not all of the Lindens have flipped their switch "yet" lol

Erm... What switch ?

ninja launch of web profiles.

they cant fix LLs most annoying problems, so they give us shiny usless things instead.

Arkady Arkright wrote:

Peewee Musytari wrote: The adding of the switch has to be the fastest update to a new feature ever, but its good to see that not all of the Lindens have flipped their switch "yet" lol

Erm... What switch ?

The ability to switch the feed off, by going to Settings > Privacy tab & changing it to Nobody.  It wasnt` there when the feed was first launched.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.