Cosmic Crystal Hunt starts NOW!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The Hunt is on NOW!

Five mysterious crystals have fallen from space, and crashed to earth, so these crystals are now scattered around at LOLO Island!

Your Task as The Hunter:

Recover one of these five lost crystals! Please do NOT recover all the crystals (claiming more than one disqualifies your avatar from the contest!). Using cheater automated searching tools will also disqualify your avatar. Do not limit your hunting to just look around The LOLO Pet Shop buildings, the crystals may be found anywhere around The LOLO region.

The Hunter's Prize:

ROBOT CAT

The five great Cosmic Heroes who recover the five lost Cosmic Crystals shall each be awarded a Cosmic Robot Cat Suit, a highly coveted robotic vehicle (normally costs 1200 Linden Dollars)! Instantly awarded Pilot Status, you will be able to pilot this awesome robot in your Second Life & grant your friends CoPilot Status to ride with you. Each brave Cosmic Hero will also be awarded a 50% discount off any LOLO product (No purchase required to win prize, yet your 50% discount applies only if you purchase something here!).

Huh? So what does this thing I am hunting for look like?

The Cosmic Crystals featured in this hunt looks exactly like the pilot crystals seen in this Robot Cat YouTube video (except there is no text floating above the crystal). One crystal is out in the open, visible in the shop as example, it has floating text, this example is not one of the hunt items.

Prize Claims:

To claim your prize, just buy the 0$L Crystal inworld, then IM my avatar to notify me (WADE1 Jya) of your claim. Your prize may arrive immediately or within 24 hours.

Deadline:

My hunts tend to be very tricky. I like being a real :matte-motes-evil: with my hiding techniques sometimes. It may take more than one day for all five crystals to be recovered unless some genius superhunters arrive on the scene (this has happened before and then the hunt is over in minutes). I will try my best to update this thread as each crystal is found, and when the hunt closes. (If you guys all take too long, I might be sleeping and will next update the thread tomorrow.)

Any questions please ask me in this thread or IM my avatar (WADE1 Jya) inworld. NOTE: I will not give out hints to location in IM to you, as this is unfair to other players.

:matte-motes-asleep-2: NOW.... Are you ready? on your marks, get set..... GO!!!!

...and the hunt goes on... yes it is still running as some people have been asking.

I'll be monitoring for winners here while working on building my new mesh fox.

I have seen many avatars come & go, but so far only 1 of 5 crystals has been recovered.

Hehe seems my hiding spots are very difficult for you people this time :matte-motes-sunglasses-2:

Good luck everyone! :matte-motes-grin:

:matte-motes-bashful-cute: Another Winner! Hurrah!

Congrats go out to the avatar Tristizia Demonista, brave pilot & Cosmic Hero, recovered the third crystal!

Cosmic Crystal #3 has been claimed!

:matte-motes-big-grin-squint: 3/5 Crystals Remain Undiscovered.

The hunt continues..... Who will the last three lucky winners be?

I am going to nap for a bit, but let me know if you find a crystal & I will check out all prize claims when I wake up.

Happy Hunting!

Cosmic Crystal Hunt

Hunt Progress Update:

I am back to supervise the hunt, had some things to do & stuff, but returned to see that 1 more crystal was recovered.

2 out of 5 Crystals still remain to be discovered!

Announcing a New Winner:

Congratulations to our latest lucky winner, brave pilot & Cosmic Hero, the avatar Kitty Pashinin, has recovered one of the Cosmic Crystals.

Edited to add: We had a sim restart, so I checked to verify & yes both crystals are still in their hiding places.

The last two crystals must be the toughest to recover! I guess I've hidden these two in very tricky places hehehe :matte-motes-big-grin-squint: Best of luck! :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Okay guys final clue... Let's wrap this hunt up!  :matte-motes-asleep-2: The final 2 crystals are near/in The LOLO Pet Shop structures. The 3 crystals found so far have been recovered from the wider sim area.... so now just these two are left!

Congratulations to SpaceCase Munster, brave pilot & Cosmic Hero, is lucky winner of a Robot Cat Suit!

SpaceCase Munster recovered 1 Cosmic Crystal!

4 out of 5 crystals have been recovered.... This hunt is almost over!

Cosmic Crystal Hunt Status Update:

Just 1 crystal of the 5 lost crystals remains to be discovered. It must be the most difficult one!

Maybe nobody will ever find it.... hehehehe :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

:matte-motes-silly: hehe just when I thought the last crystal might be impossible to discover.....

All Five of Five Cosmic Crystals have now been recovered.

This hunt is over NOW!

Congratulations to Ponder Constantine, the brave pilot & Cosmic Hero, recovered the last crystal today.

This find concludes the hunt.

Thanks to everybody who participated! Lots of fun!

See you all next time :matte-motes-bashful-cute:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.