Female skins without nipples

Bellbird Bracken

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone know of a skin designer who makes female skins without nipples or areolae? Some clothing items, while relatively decent (lace, straps etc) show just too much flesh to be allowed in some clubs, or the lace motif (or strap) sits too high or low to cover the important part. I'd gladly pay extra for a skin pack that sacrificed a make-up variant for a variant with the nipples/areolae photoshopped out.

Not off hand as even the default skins have nipples however, you could create a layer to cover them.  Take a snapshot of yourself and save it to your HD.  Then cut/copy some of the skin out and create a mask over using the Avatar Template from the SL website and viola!  You have pasties that match your skin.

As Jackie suggests, you can use layers to cover a bit more.   Most designers will provide you with all layer options for a clothing item.  Some even offer 'sheer' or 'not sheer' options for a top.  There are plenty of ways to be a bit more modest without going (cringes) nipple-less.

There used to be a place that sold (that got bleeped? Lol) (okay CHEST) covers for 5L. Let me look later on, and if I find the place I will repost here.

I don't know of any nipple-less skins, but I think some do exist. I saw a post that offered changes in color for those, on their skins, in some blog. But, I didn't read it too closely since it didn't interest me aside from idle curiosity. It could've simply meant changing colors rather than adding them to a blank slate.

You might check out child skins because those aren't supposed to have any 'details' beneath the swimsuit areas.

Occasionally I like to wear the breastplate of an Indian Warrior. These are quilled and parts of areola show through. Surely you understand that a bra will look totally out of synch on a backless garment like a breastplate? Pasties ditto, esp if they're shaped like bad aids or, god forbid, love hearts or smilies. In this case layering is not the answer

Sometimes 'smexy' doesn't cut it, particularly if you're wearing moleskins, western hat, fringed cowboy boots and an Indian Warrior's breastplate (backless by definition), with turquoise and bone jewellery. I save 'smexy' (how I detest that stupid word - for stupidity it's right up ther with 'bish') for evening gowns and club dresses.

If your shape is mod you could also:

Copy shape and rename it something like "low cut top shape"

Wear the newly named shape and a top that exposes too much

Go into edit appearance, select the torso tab and look for the gravity setting for your boobs; lower the slider until the nips don't show.  Save the shape. 

that's a good idea.  i know i have a few modified shapes for when i wear prim shirts, i have to flatten my behind right to 0, i can only imagine what not only a flat butt looks like naked but also low hanging nipple hidden boobs.  channeling a granny or what! lol.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.