please please help! getting an error message when i try to log in...NVIDIA lost connection with driv

bellezora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Please some one help!!!!!!! I am getting an error message NIVIDIA driver lost connection with the display driver and is unable to continue...the application must close...the other interesting thing is when i log in with another account i use when i go shopping, it lets me, no problem...thats why i think it might be a sl problem....

2 answers to this question

Hello bellezora.  At first you must  to download the  latest drivers for your  graphics card  and  you can find them at the following link:

http://www.nvidia.co.uk/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-uk

If the  problem remains, change your graphics settings in your  log  in screen giving  the command: Menu Me --> Preferences  --> Graphics Tab and set  your graphics  to  medium or  to  low,  disable all the  additional settings from Advanced tab there (shaders) and  try  to  log  in again in a protected  land  like Smith, Pooley or  Lime. 

Generally after the  new  updates of  Viewer 2, the system every  time you run the program for  first time, suggests  you the  recommended  settings  for your computer.  Avoid  to  change them.

Good  luck. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.