My avatar is ruthed on my screen, and a puffy cloud to everyone else ...Help!

Aibell Dragonash

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I;ve tried rebaking, I've tried charactor test for Female, and nothing is working. The charactor test doesn't even work when i click on it... I've uninstalled all of my viewers, rebooted my como.. defraged my comp, dumped temp files, emptyed my caches.. reinstalled Phoenix. nothing is working.

4 answers to this question

If you use multiple viewers, you will have complications. I have an article on doing a clean install for multiple viewer users. Once you get things in order, you should be able to update and add viewers without much trouble.

Read this and see if there is anytihng you have not tried. You need to understand what order to install viewres in.

See: Second Life Clean Install

You may be able to avoid a re-install of your viewers. There are a number of easy fixes for a no-rez-avatar. Look through this article and see what you have missed. Avatar Render Problems: Ghost Cloud Smoke Ball Ruth

• Like 2

Another possible cause for this are connection issues. Try checking that your Internet connection is working properly. Unplug the modem and router for a minute or so, plug back in and let a.connection establish before trying again. If this does not help, check the quality and speed at http://www.pingtest.net/ and http://www.speediest.net/ to find out if everything is ok with your connection. Make sure you get the upload speed you need as well as the download speed.

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.