Pode alguém roubar a minha senha e conta no Second Life ?

KBeto1488303876

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 85 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Claro!!!!

tenho amigos cujas contas ja foram hackeadas!!! e sim! é possivel!

Rolig, sorry to inform you that IT IS POSSIBLE  to steal someone's account, i have friends that theyr account have been hacked, and im not telling 1 but at least 4 ppl i know for sure that have been hacked! yes its possible, and they will delete your inventory, groups, friend list and so on.... one of my friends sent a ticket, LL blocked his account and he needed to create a new one, other got his account hacked, so he got a hacker to hack it back to him.... worked, but inventory was lost...

all the passowrds in world can be decripted with the right tools and time.... usually they use bruteforce wich starts with 00000000 and then goes all way up to zzzzzzzz, running preference in first a dictionary .txt, bruteforce programs can be so quick that they can find a password with 4 digits less than 5 minutes, thats why SL have the delay between wrong logs, to avoid bruteforce, some websites have recaptcha wich u need to copy keys from a image, others have 3 maximum attempts and so on....

EVERYTHING in the web can be hacked, SL included.... just hope that we never got hacked...

On 8/5/2011 at 9:01 PM, AnjoDaVinganca Ishtari said:

Claro!!!!

tenho amigos cujas contas ja foram hackeadas!!! e sim! é possivel!

Rolig, sorry to inform you that IT IS POSSIBLE  to steal someone's account, i have friends that theyr account have been hacked, and im not telling 1 but at least 4 ppl i know for sure that have been hacked! yes its possible, and they will delete your inventory, groups, friend list and so on.... one of my friends sent a ticket, LL blocked his account and he needed to create a new one, other got his account hacked, so he got a hacker to hack it back to him.... worked, but inventory was lost...

all the passowrds in world can be decripted with the right tools and time.... usually they use bruteforce wich starts with 00000000 and then goes all way up to zzzzzzzz, running preference in first a dictionary .txt, bruteforce programs can be so quick that they can find a password with 4 digits less than 5 minutes, thats why SL have the delay between wrong logs, to avoid bruteforce, some websites have recaptcha wich u need to copy keys from a image, others have 3 maximum attempts and so on....

EVERYTHING in the web can be hacked, SL included.... just hope that we never got hacked...

tive a minha conta hackeada em abril e até hoje não consegui recuperar meu sonho ter alguém qeu consiga fazer isso por mim, mais é dificil 

2 hours ago, andersonvasconcellos said:

tive a minha conta hackeada em abril e até hoje não consegui recuperar meu sonho ter alguém qeu consiga fazer isso por mim, mais é dificil 

i assume you used support for help in this matter. They are the only one who are able to help.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 85 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.