Like?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If I stand up, go outside and throw my phone in the lake, have I in effect ended my Second Life?

Yeah, I play second life on my phone, it is like so convenient when I am chatting with my bf or supposed to be working plus I can do it on the go.

Graphics? Like, what for?

I'm just kidding, I love it here, besides, you think I'm jumping in that lake after my phone? lol :P

Yes, yes you have ended your second life...  But never fear - this death is only a temporary condition.  It can remedied by getting alternate access to your second life via a new phone or computer access.  The powers that be, in their infinite wisdom, have devised a way to save your life.  Yes, that's right.  Your second life has been saved for you to resume at your leisure.

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Well, this is quite remarkable.
What if my real self should perish? Shall I live on in Secondly
? Or shall I become an empty account that takes up a name that no one else may ever use? or is that my first life? All over again...
:(

Only if you have shared your login information with someone might you live on in SL and that is only if the person with whom you shared it cares to 'use' Charolotte.  :matte-motes-bored:

OMG! That is so awesome of you!

I can go in peace now, knowing that no matter what, somewhere, somehow, in some obsolete source code of some long forgotten hard drive or two, a small byte of me still exists, oblivious to the passage of time and of the existence or non existence of anything else :)

hmmm...kinda like now :P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.