New Viewer, new problems

Carlos Cameron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had to re-install windows on my computer and with that, I also had to re-stall the game too.

I used to have the old viewer which I've had for several years and I was fine with that one. I never wanted to change viewers since it seem I always had problems with viewers sl released. So I downloaded the viewer that's available on the sl page which I believe to be the lastest one. I hate it!

I enter the game and I don't like what I see. I can't even find my inventory to put on clothes. You click on one of the things at the bottom of the page and boxes began to open showing you what I believe to be shops, costumes and assorted different things?

I deleted it because I don't want this. I check the page again and it says there are different viewers at some wiki page. I go there and I don't see any viewers for downloading. 

1. How do you find your inventory on that viewer? I'm just curious.

2. And more importantly, where do I find older viewers to download?

You would think they would progress instead of going backwards.

I appreciate any help.

Thank You

here: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Alternate_Viewers

Scroll down to viewer 1.23 and install it.

You will have to get used to the official viewer sooner or later. You did not know that they now have Basic mode, meant for newbies that will just teleport around, and Advanced, where you find your inventory.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.