how long does it usually take to get an answer when you put in a support case?

rpdlt322

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3401 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

It depends on the question and on how busy they are, sort of like asking questions here.  Some questions come up over and over again, so they are easy to deal with quickly because the answer is always the same.  Sometimes, however, the questions are one-of-a-kind, so they take longer to figure out.  And, of course, some questions are poorly phrased or come in with very litle helpful information, so there's not much to do but poke the questioner and hope to get more details.  So, how long? ....... A week or less if you are lucky, interminably longer if you aren't.  You'll hear horror stories of neglect from some older residents -- you used to wait abominably long until this past year or so -- but they really do their best to get most responses out quickly these days.

BTW -- Just so you understand, those of us who answer in THIS forum aren't LL employees. We're unpaid residents, just like you.  We answer questions instantly.  :matte-motes-tongue:

First of all, it goes to the "How valuable you are to LL?" Meaning, if you pour money into their pockets, you wont have issues. If you are one of the unfortunate ones like the majority of us. It will take some time. Very rarely these days to they fix things promptly, even with premium account. I think they are just understaffed, or not care as they used to. I remember having all my issues resolved within a day tops back in the day. Now, it's just "spray and pray" really!  I remember hearing about LL cutting down some huge number 25%-50% of their employees a year ago or less, and that does not help at all! To sum that up, it's the luck of the draw whether your question get answered or not!

So, good luck :)

I am a premium resident and also I have a land tier, but they didn't answered me. It looks like a regular premium or a small tier are not so important for them. Maybe, if you are a land baron and you hold a sim or more, they will make you a high priority. It will take a while. And if you make a support case in before or in the weekend, it's a bad idea. Probably they don't work in weekend.

Good luck!

It all depends on how well-phrased your support ticket is. If you do not provide enough information to let the techs understand what the problem is, or where your land is, or if it was simply written so poorly that nobody could figure out what you were talking about, the ticket could sit there forever. I'm not saying that your own ticket had any one of those particular issues, just saying that LL gets a lot of really poorly-written support tickets in general. Every one of those bad tickets slows down the response time for everyone else.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3401 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.