Need Help and Advice with Window Treatments...

Mayalily

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes, but I've only learned to zoom in.  Is that what I need?  Anyhow, this was probably too wide a space to do a zoom in because I needed to show how the green door is now working and also the yellow on my chairs, but I also have red in my kitchen sink tiles, the colors just worked out great!

I have no idea how to cam yet.   So that's another thread as I don't have time to do any more photography today, nor probably even next week as I have three, possibly four job offers to think about right now, and take care of my home and my children. 

@ Dres, oh, I didn't know the stained glass might have options.  I'll look into that.  It would look nicer if the windows were framed; that's something I will think about, but I'm pretty happy with it as finding something for those windows felt like an eternity, an eternity for SL, that is.  If I choose a curtain look, I think I might try the clear crystal colored ones to see if I like that better or not.  I might put stained glass in my whole house.  I really like it!   I am so glad it didn't bleed the blue texture thru nor did the stained glass stretch funny and get all warped out.  I'm like phew, finally! 

ETA:  Also, I had two Marketplace delivery failures this morning.  That rarely happens to me.  I think it's only happend twice before.  My viewer is screwy this morning.  But I'm not going to order the items again.  I'm going to have to drop a notecard to all these merchants now, as I don't want to try again and lose more lindens.  The only reason I tried again this morning with Marketplace was because they were fairly inexpensive items, but I'm not doing it a third time, that's for certain!  I want my stuff that I paid for.  So now I have to do all that. 

Well, I logged into viewer 2 just a few seconds. Hehe. The camera controls I use when i send the camera out is found when you push the "View" button. You zoom in and out in the middle, and use the arrows to the right to send the camera in straight lines. The arrows on the left  orbit the camera.

I also have Advanced menu (Ctrl+alt+D) up, and check Quiet snapshot to disk and High res snapshots. If you check the Disable camera constraints, you can move the camera more easy and far out. If I want to take pictures of the fountain to my left, I would first zoom in close, then use the control to the right and click the arrow that points left, to send the camera that way.

screen_003.jpg 

screen_005.jpg 

• Like 1

Marianne Little wrote:

Can I ask if you want curtains that cover the whole window totally? I haven't had a home in a year, but I only had open curtains. I could touch the windows so they got "privacy option" and has the look of closed blinds from the outside. 

ashabbykitchen_010.jpg

Marianne, that's a stunning kitchen design, I didn't see it when I first read this thread. The picture quality is great, it's so clean and crisp. Very nice.  :matte-motes-smile:

Thanks Marrianne.  There was a song called Marrianne that I love, but I don't know who it's by?  It's not the old song Marrianne I came across when I tried to do a google search.  I was going to play that song for you, but I can't find it, but I found some cute happy monkies photos for you.  This is me, one happy monkey now that I finally have something for my windows.  For Christmas time I may change to clear crystal stained glass and lace, that might look nice for the holidays.  Oh, and I just happened to find this cute picture when I was trying to search for that song called Marrianne, but I can't find it!  :(

hq1.jpg

When I was growing, up my family used to have an old mop stick that they kept their 45s on... I remember this song being one of them...

I know it's not the one you're talking about, but it's the one that came to mind... plus I love it. I used to think it was named after my mom even though it isn't spelled the same... lol.

...Dres

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure there's more than one song by that name, but Leonard Cohen sings "Marianne."

There's also a song called "Hey, Maryanne" or something.

About curtains - the stained glass looks very nice as it is. But if you still want or need any sculpty curtains I can try to dig through my landmarks. I've used some in the past. You click them and they open or shut.

I think MB has some actually. Look up Minke Bailey's profile and hit her main store.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.