how i can go to the shop?

katelomjaria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

If you are asking how to find a shop inworld, open up your search button and type in the name of the shop.  The location will be found there and you can teleport to it.  Some like to shop in Marketplace.  I do most of my shopping inworld just because I like to view the items up close, see the build, and just experience being inworld!  Also, I rarely experience delivery problems inworld.

Have fun!

If you see something on the marketplace that you like and want to go to the merchants inworld shop to make sure it is what you are looking for...look at the sellers name then type that inworld on search people tab.  Yu can then look at their profile picks and classifieds for shop information and location...almost all merchants will have shop info in their profiles so you can tp directly

I wonder if you are in Basic mode? If so, I don't think you have access to the inventory or to landmarks aside from what is in the destination guide. If this is the case, shut down the viewer, start it up again and on the login screen, select Advanced from the drop down menu next to the login button. After you log in again, you will find the landmarks and inventory on the right hand side of the screen. Then search for the stores you want to visit.

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.