Silly boys SL is for girls!

Kelinda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2878 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

@Perrie: Good on ya, but I still say lose the hat if you decide to do another pic :smileywink:.

/me laughs

I had to really think a minute trying to figure that out what you were referring to and then i finally remembered my lingerie pictures. 

No, I don't dress like that in either world.  Those pictures were more so for a goof.

And as far as the hat goes, it has become almost like a trade mark for me In World.  It only comes off when I get in water (don't want to ruin it) and one other situation (I'll let you figure out what that is).  The day that Linden Lab loses my hat is the day I quit SL.

:smileyhappy: I kinda got the idea that pic was a goof and my response, then and now, was just going along with the gag. I just enjoyed that it happened. Not a lot of guys with that kind of confidence.

Can't come up with any ideas on what that 'other situation' could be but I'm sure I'll figure it out one of these days. In the meantime let's hope LL doesn't lose your hat.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know that 97.3% of all statistics used in conversation are invented on the spot?

:smileytongue:

Anyway; Other forum threads strongly contend that at least half of the women in SL are in fact men (Also in the absence of hard statistical facts) so, armed with all this "Data" shouldn't we conclude the gender numbers balance out?

Fun Thread

Angel.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

LOL, Ceka! PERFECT!

Might not apply to you, though. I can believe he'd steal your heart, but there's no way he'd steal your bike. I've seen the pics.:smileywink:

hehehehe

i wike my bike too much to woose it hehehe

besides i am oweder tomowwow..i turn fie yee's owed tomowwow.. he hates when i toke wike dis wike i am wittew  "el oh el"

my birfday song =P

• 4 years later...

Maybe it's because women's minds are wired up for communication, companionship and shopping. Most guys minds are wired up for being solitary creatures not interested in appearances or talking much. They do like the sex part but probably get bored after a while of pixel sex. That leaves building stuff and lots do that or leave out of boredom. I don't know many guys who continue in SL that identify as totally gay either though experimental bisexuality is common.

Edit maybe more men would hang around if they weren't ignored when they say hi because of the stereotyping that all of them just want sex and that's why they are saying hi.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2878 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.